Tuesday 11 October 2011

Sci Fi Sqworl

Well week 4 has arrived. Paula has been blessed with just two of us tonight. Me and Fiona.

We have so far been messing about with Sqworl. Yeeee Hawww Yeay I did say I seez that sqworl!  This is going to be so handy. Not just for work either. After creating a free account I created a few groups and added some of my favourite websites. Then I can send a link of that group to people and they can check the sites out. Kewl Huh!!!

Heres a Link to my sci-fi sqwol (one for the geeks like me)



Its a redneck squirrel. Wheres it flanny shirt and stubby? But I do see it has no teeth.



Ok And now I am back. A few hours later. We have been playing with youblisher. OMG how much fun is it. I made a little brochure thingy (on Sanctuary of course - shut up Im not obsessed) using Publisher then uploaded it to youblisher..... here check it out.....




I have a feeling that I will be updating that a fair bit.


OK off now to learn Slideshare!!! Weeeee












No comments:

Post a Comment