Sunday 16 October 2011

Day 4 - HAPPY BERFDAY GIRLS

Woke around 9ish I think. Yes I do think. Had a shower then went around to see the girls. Sandy & Rob had gone already to church. Gave them huges hugs when I saw them and gave them their pressies. Can't believe they are 18. They are still my little girls. Ted was just lazing around on the couch and Nat was pottering. After a while David came to get Spud to take her to lunch. She had no idea where she was going. And I ended up just staying for lunch. Sausage rolls.
After lunch Mon asked if I wanted to go for a walk with her on my scooter. So Ted got it out of the car and off we hooned. Nat came along too. Was a really nice walk. Was frikkin cold tho. Bloody wind. Snowing somewhere close by thats for frakkin sure. Was so nice tho spending time with them both. Got back and I decided to go get my laptop from Sandys so me and Mon just buggered off for another walk and got it. Then sat there at Nats watching old home videos. Most of which I had filmed. Was so funny. The girls were all so young then. So cute. They got us all chinese for tea and we had a nice red wine to go with it. I dont think Ive had red wine since I lived here. Enjoyed it tho.
Then it was cake time. I will add photos later as I havent resized them yet, plus I think I have some more on my phone I had to put on the pc. Mons cake was amazing. Some fancy named layer cake thing with butter icing. (Sorry Mon, cant remember the name of it). It was so yummo. Told her she can come and live at my place if she wants. Shes an awesome cook.
Ended up staying there til about 10 but was just getting so tired. So came back here and sat and chatted to Sandy and Rob for a while. Now they have gone to bed and I really need to go to sleep. Long day tomorrow. Gotta drive 2 hours to see Grant then I get shown around the zoo down there at Richmond. Cant wait.
So will be back again soon.
Tra-la!

No comments:

Post a Comment