Thursday 22 September 2011

SKYPE - A - GO -GO & JING - A - LING

Ok so this is the second time Ive written this blog. The stoopid page stuffed up and I had to refreash and lost the lot. Bugger bum pooh!!!

Anyhoo.... JING!! Such a brilliant tool. Its used to capture video and pictures off your desktop. You can select a section of the screen and capture it, save it as a picture. Or capture a section and video it. What that does it record whats happening on the screen and also records your voice over the mic. So cool if you want to show someone how to do something, or narrate over a photo album. Heaps of uses. So cool.

Then we looked at Skype. I love this program, for obvious reasons. Ive used it before but tonight I learnt how to do a group call. Added the others from here and we all had a chat.

Then we had a discussion about alien abductions. I think they all think Im strange cos I would like to be abducted by a nice alien. As long as theres no anal probing involved. Thats where I draw the line. Naughty Aliens.

And I can't go by without wishing my gorgeous niece Ashley a happy 24th birthday. Love ya so much chickie.

Now we are about to learn Flickr. I think they all hate me. I started singing the flicker flicker faster than lightning. LA LA LA LA.... I know Im sick.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment